I'm standing on the platform of Growl Station and hope I can find my way home again before too long.
You left me stranded here, and it feels like there are no trains back tonight.
Seriously? I want to be anywhere else. I need to jump on the next departure to anywhere. I could hop in to a stranger's car and say, 'Take me anywhere. Wherever you're going is where I want to be.'
I'd be happy to ride a camel for a month to escape.
So.
What are you going to do about it?
You're the reason I'm here in the first place.
Get me out. Now.
There are no niceties needed. Just action.
Stand up, look deep into my eyes, lift me up on your shoulders, and allow me to feel safe and happy once again as the station drifts away into the background.
You have it in you. I know you do.
No comments:
Post a Comment